Search This Blog

Tell me your email and I'll tell you a secret.

Tell me your email and I'll tell you a secret. Subscribe to our newsletter

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

secret Sticky

It's no secret that I'm co-producer of the Sticky series, and my guess is the location for this Saturday's secret location Sticky isn't a secret anymore either, but here's a secret or two about producing a 10-minute play series:

It's way harder to make a theater show without venue support. We're selling our own tickets through PayPal, and I'm gonna be working the door. Makes me miss Bowery Poetry Club, their web sales, their dedicated staff. I sure hope we weren't meant to charge sales tax.

I wrote a play for this Saturday's show that's pretty offensive, and I'm performing in it, and I don't even know my lines. It's called Puff Puff.

I hope my laundry comes back in time so I have something to wear.

www.blueboxworld.com



No comments:

Post a Comment