Search This Blog

Tell me your email and I'll tell you a secret.

Tell me your email and I'll tell you a secret. Subscribe to our newsletter

Friday, February 8, 2013

reel to reel player

Here it is. It's not working yet, but the look is what I was going for, so I'll call it on the road to victory.

For those of you who haven't been following along, this is a key prop for my new play Radio Mara Mara. In a nearly abandoned radio station, the Archivist is transferring decades worth of reel to reel archives to digital in an effort to preserve the history of her country, Leunsa.

We hear interviews from music legend E.G. Fukiyama and his wife Leoni Washington Fukiyama, played by Shawn Randall and Carol London; pop star Linds Halloway and actor/filmmaker Kenny Ikeda, played by Ali Ayala and Imran W. Sheikh, respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment